HOW TO FORWARD OR GET A COPY OF ALL YOUR OFFICIAL INBOX MAILS.


Many employers are happy to leave you stranded without having a piece of the company's information when you resign from your job or when you're unjustly sacked.They tend to restrict you to not having any copy of your official mails especially when your exit is unjust and involves court cases and other legal proceedings. 

However, the case is different for some others like myself, I just want to have what belongs to me and make reference to it anytime when need be. In countless situations, I've seen myself perusing my backup emails from my former employer either to get a contact of someone or to equip myself with one information or the other. I must say that I get this happiness from within when I see my old emails or when I eventually see what I'm looking for. Nevertheless, the case maybe different for you, but whichever reason you have, please let it be legit and not otherwise.

Let's get down to business, First and foremost, I must let you know that you need to signup/register for a brand new email address from any of the service providers, but I'd love to prescribe Gmail to people a million times over and for so many reasons. Gmail is very lovely and it's 21st Century inclined, it has all the functionalities you can think of, including cloud storage and contacts & apps synchronization with your devices, and among many other functions.

Follow the procedures below:

1. Login into your official mail

2. Go to Settings

3. Click the "Forwarding" tab (on other email platforms) or "Forwarding and POP/IMAP (as available in Gmail).

4. Click "Add a Forwarding Address" (in Gmail) and add the forwarding email address that you've just registered or click "Start Forwarding" (on other email  platforms) and fill in the forwarding address.

5. Click "Save".

Your forwarded mails (from your official email) will start dropping into the new email address (personal) whenever an email hits your official inbox.

NOTE: Only new emails will be forwarded automatically, old emails can only be forwarded by manually inputting the forwarding address.



Thank you for reading and I hope you find this useful. 

You may drop your comments below should you have any information to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SERVICE CENTER FOR INFINIX, TECNO AND OTHERS.

HOW TO SETUP 2-STEP VERIFICATION USING GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR.

HOW TO SET UP GMAIL 2-STEP VERIFICATION FOR NIGERIANS.